This is the perfect side for your Fourth of July party. This BLT salad would be so yummy paired with chicken, ribs, or burgers. It’s simple, quick, and super filling. You won’t go hungry after eating this one. My family loved it!
here are the details
Fourth of July BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 lb bowtie pasta- cooked al dente
- 1 1/2 head Romaine lettuce
- 1 8 oz container grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 package bacon- cooked and diced into small pieces
- 2 Avocados- diced
- Feta cheese- one container, mixed and sprinkled over the top
- BBQ Sauce for drizzling
- Ranch Dressing for drizzling
- Cook bacon and pasta-let cool. Chop lettuce, and dice tomatoes and avocados.
- Combine and mix all ingredients in large serving bowl.
Now it’s time to celebrate!
Hope you enjoy,