Need a simple, healthy, quick, yet filling smoothie recipe? Well I’ve got one for you! I literally have drank this every morning for the last few years and it never gets old. It has probiotics in the yogurt, fiber in the spinach, and the protein powder and peanut butter keep me full thoughout the morning. The pre-packaged frozen fruit makes it super quick and easy for busy mornings. I typically add a banana but forgot to shoot that in the video. Below is a video on how to make it, the recipe, and links to the protein powder and peanut butter on Amazon if you’d like to try it yourself!
This post may contain Amazon Affiliate Links (paid links).
Healthy Morning Smoothie
- 1 heaping scoop of Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of ice
- 1 package of Dole Mixed Berries Pre-Portioned Frozen Fruit Bags
- 1 banana
- 1 heaping spoonful of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter. I like the Justin brand.
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened oat milk. Add a splash more if smoothie is too thick after blending.
- 1 probiotic vanilla yogurt- I use the Activia brand.
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until mixture is a smooth consistency.
That’s all folks!
Check out my post, Weekly Dinner Meal Plan for July 11th-15th: No- Fuss Meals that are Healthy, Quick, and Easy, for a healthy dinner plan schedule this week, with grocery list included.
Let me know below if you try the smoothie for yourself!
2 thoughts on “My Go-To Healthy Morning Smoothie”