Meet your new summer bestie:
I made this pasta salad the other day for a BBQ and it was a hit! It would be perfect for a weeknight, too. It’s that simple!
And of course there will be plenty of leftovers for a few quick, convenient lunches.
Keep it in mind as a side for your Labor Day gathering in a few weeks. Pair it with with hamburgers, grilled chicken, ribs, steak, or any BBQ essential.
The fresh, crunchy veggies with the tang and zest of the Italian dressing is the perfect match.
Check out the video below to see how to make it and scroll down a little bit further to see the recipe.
I’ll be over in a flash!
Let’s Check Out the Details
Dangerously Good and Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
Pasta Salad Essentials:
- 1 pound uncooked Rotini pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup cubed pepper jack cheese
- 1 lb. salami or summer sausage, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup pepperoncini
- 1/2-3/4 cup, Olive Garden Italian Dressing (I found mine at the grocery store)
- 3/4 cup feta cheese for the topping
- Olive Oil
- Cook pasta al dente, in salted water with a dash of olive oil for more flavor. Allow to cool slightly and toss with a little oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, add the cooled pasta, cherry tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, salami, kalamata olives, and pepperoncini.
- Drizzle about 1/2- 3/4 cup Olive Garden Italian Dressing over the top of the bowl. A little goes a long way– don’t put too much on where your noodles are drenched in dressing!
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Once mixed, sprinkle feta cheese over the top with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Keep in fridge for 2-3 days for leftovers, you will have some!
LMK if you try it out!
Looking for more recipe ideas? Check out my other, On Demand Cooking Videos and Recipes, here.