Can you relate?
You need a healthy side for dinner, you walk into a grocery store, look around at all the fruits and vegetables. You notice pineapples, watermelon, and cantaloupe but you think to yourself, that’s going to take too long to cut. Then you go to the precut fruit section, and you noticed a small, plastic container of pineapple is $10.00. You cave to the overly priced pre-cut fruit. You’re in a hurry and you need something fast!
It didn’t have to be this way. 😩
I’m going to show you an effective way to cut a pineapple in less than 60 seconds. I promise you it’s super easy, affordable, & much fresher than pre-cut pineapple in plastic containers.
We are all feeling the high prices right now. Eating healthy doesn’t have to cost a ton. Just taking a couple extra steps at home ensures healthy eating and saves your pocket book.
- Cut the top and bottom off of the pineapple.
- Cut the pineapple in half.
- Cut out the core of each half.
- Slide the core out and toss.
- Cut where the core was down the middle so the pineapple is cut into quarters.
- Cut each quarter down the middle just to the skin vertically then into smaller pieces horizontally just to the skin.
- Cut each quarter of the pineapple across the skin and perfectly cubed pieces will fall off.
Cheers to healthy eating on a budget!