You’ve been gone all day and your kids have activites all evening. Here is a quick dinner idea on those extra busy days!
No Time Sausage Pizza
- 1 package of Stonefire flatbread Pizza Crust (4 pack)
- 1 package of Italian sausage
- 1 package of mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar of premade pizza sauce
- Brown the sausage and place in a bowl lined with a paper towel.
- Dab the sausage grease with a paper towel.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the 4 flat bread pizza crust.
- Sprinkle mozzerella cheese on each flatbread pizza crust.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage over each flatbread pizza crust.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
It’s that simple! Hopefully this saves you some time on those crazy days without having to run through a drive through.