Ready for the star dip at your next gathering? This dip is cheesy, crunchy, and scrumptiously addicting. It is the perfect autumn appetizer to have in your back pocket. And the best part? This delicious dip can be made in a pinch!
Make it quickly, just 5-simple ingredients.
Add mayonnaise, chopped bacon, slivered almonds, and shredded cheddar to a medium sized bowl.
Top with chopped green onions then chill for 1 hour.
Serve with Ritz crackers.
5-Ingredient Million Dollar Dip
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 10 slices bacon cooked and slightly chopped in food processor
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Season with salt and pepper
- Ritz Crackers for dipping
- Add cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, cooked, chopped bacon, and slivered almonds to a bowl and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the top of the dip with chopped green onions.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with Ritz Crackers.
Hope you try it! It is a favorite in our family!
Check out my Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders, below.